Friday, August 26, 2016

IT Jobs In Hyderabad


IT Jobs In Hyderabad

MBA in marketing with 1.6years experience in marketing, business development and strategic planning in telecom industry, sales,marketing, planning, key account management, channel management, budgeting, team management.
Candidates are expected to send their detailed CV with personal details (Name, contact address, contact phone numbers, email ids, Age, Gender, Caste, Years of work experience from the present to the past; Years of research experience and necessary information; publications details and two References. Send the CV and two recent publications or writing samples as a PDF via an email to tisshyd-recruitments@ with the subject line- Assistant Professor - SS.
I will tell you my story from the beginning and it's long so I am sorry for that in advance. I belong to a marwadi family but I was born and brought up in Gujrat as my family has medium scale business established in gujrat. My father did not get much support from his own family during early 20's (as he lost his father at the age of 15) so he left our native home and came to another city in gujrat to start something new. He completed his in 1986 but he choose to start his own jobs Hyderabad business(may due to marwadi and gujrati instinct). In a new city, with two little child ,my mom and initially with ZERO amount of money, he started. As he was hardworking, focused , very good human being and had a great business sense, his new business started off well and he continued with it. Luckily, I and my brother both were very good at academics in school and my father knew that if I and my brother are made to study properlly, his children can have much better life.

As I said it is a remote town, I couldn't get coaching for CAT. As nothing else I can do, I appeared for state level(Andhra pradesh) entrance exam for MBA/MCA in which I secured a rank 515 (1,40,000 people have appeared for the test).That rank helped me to get admitted into a top college in our state for doing MBA and I opted finance and marketing as my is a course designed traditionally with out any test cases. But that degree has fetched a job for me as a financial management trainee in a reputed public limited company.There I worked for two years.
Job seekers with all the qualities which are mentioned above can take an advantage of the walk in and attend for the same Walkins for Freshers at Tech Mahindra 2016. All those who are interested can go for the selection appropriate contenders given possibility to be present at the same. Suitable candidates will be employees of reputed organization as it is very important to be placed in the big company. Tech Mahindra Freshers Drive is for the freshers and experience contenders also those with skill set candidates will have salaries more than that of the freshers pay scale. If you have any difficulty in finding the venue concerned person details will be mentioned they will guide you to follow. Openings for Freshers in Tech Mahindra as it is BPO sector one must be with good hold on the skill sets and able to survey the job market so that contender should retain in same field job. Those who are looking for the job opening in the city can check for more details in Latest Jobs in Hyderabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment